Why do some swimming goggles work like a charm while others just plain fail?
I’m sure you’ve tried some that look cool but never stay on your face properly. Others stay put but they’re not very comfortable at all. They may fog, or they work while you’re doing the doggy paddle in shallow land, but the minute you start lap swimming or competitive swimming, they don’t stay put under stress.
Some are cheaply made so the strap breaks after a few uses or get eaten by the chlorine.
Why is it so hard to find a good pair of swimming goggles?
That’s what we asked ourselves here at Aguaphile, since we couldn’t find one we had to design and create some. Here’s what we did. We made sure to specifically chose polycarbonate for the lens – a hard unbreakable plastic which is perfectly clear, and lasts forever. We used a certain type of quality silicone for the eyecup and strap, that would stay put but not feel uncomfortable. Aguaphile X39 features deep eyecups to avoid leaking.
– Anti-Fog and UV protection.
– Protect your eyes from chlorine and enjoy clear underwater vision. Designed for wide peripheral vision.
– Leak-Proof design – one piece flexible nose bridge, waterproof eyecup and adjustable strap allow the goggles fit to your face and head properly.
– Comes with hard plastic case.
– Deep eyecups to avoid leaking.
One size fits most – if it doesn’t fit, return it for a refund.
That’s the only reason we can fathom that you won’t love these goggles, when you order now. And if there’s any defect with the ones you buy, contact us and we will send a free replacement. So go ahead and order and when you do, consider getting two, one for you and one for a friend.